Noodle the cat knocked over one of my external hard drives a few days ago. It's dead, Jim. Probing the wound, what have I lost? About 300 gigs. I'd been segregating, series on the Seagate, now dead; movies and everything else on the Toshiba drive.
West Wing
Game of Thrones
Nichijou
Escaflowne
Gormenghast
El Hazard
Avatar the Last Airbender
Legend of Korra
Breaking Bad
Invader Zim
Cowboy Bebop
26 June 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable
The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable by Neale Donald Walsch My rating: 1 of 5 stars thi...
-
Been looking at the Asus X200 notebooks for a couple of months. I loved netbooks when they first came out, went through a few. I still thin...
-
Empire of the Dawn by Jay Kristoff My rating: 2 of 5 stars View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.