02 February 2011
Circles and circles
was thinking about taoism while jogging at quezon circle. sam harris does buddhism, but bleah. "all life is suffering," i switch off right there. the taoism metaphor has more to go on. the way and its power. the tao that can be spoken of is not the true tao: the map is not the territory. and taoism is ostensibly the rationale behind the superhuman stuff of wuxia/kung fu. the path fits into the nerdy urge to optimize.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: The End and the Death: Volume III
The End and the Death: Volume III by Dan Abnett My rating: 3 of 5 stars turbo-opera. blood, guts, swords...
-
Been looking at the Asus X200 notebooks for a couple of months. I loved netbooks when they first came out, went through a few. I still thin...
-
Empire of the Dawn by Jay Kristoff My rating: 2 of 5 stars View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.