18 January 2011
Strange dream, had an early William Gibson flavor, like Burning Chrome. Tinx and I went up to explore and scavenge an old derelict space elevator. We decided to attach parachutes to the top structure, blow the support scaffolding, remote-control the slow-falling habitat to crash in Death Valley, then we could ping our transponders in the wreck to get our valuables out of the pile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable
The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable by Neale Donald Walsch My rating: 1 of 5 stars thi...
-
Been looking at the Asus X200 notebooks for a couple of months. I loved netbooks when they first came out, went through a few. I still thin...
-
Empire of the Dawn by Jay Kristoff My rating: 2 of 5 stars View all my reviews
-
The Plague Dogs by Richard Adams My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.