So ESL teaching on Skype is ramen profitable, though somewhat precarious. Nose to the grindstone, save up some money. Need a better laptop, though probably not anytime soon.
08 June 2017
My hikikomori life
So ESL teaching on Skype is ramen profitable, though somewhat precarious. Nose to the grindstone, save up some money. Need a better laptop, though probably not anytime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable
The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable by Neale Donald Walsch My rating: 1 of 5 stars thi...
-
Been looking at the Asus X200 notebooks for a couple of months. I loved netbooks when they first came out, went through a few. I still thin...
-
Empire of the Dawn by Jay Kristoff My rating: 2 of 5 stars View all my reviews
-
The Plague Dogs by Richard Adams My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews
Thank you for posting this. Brings me back to 1997, I was 14, and I memorized a whole tape of Ranma1/2 songs -- English translated. ♡
ReplyDeleteHmm, English translated? Are you someone I know, someone from English classes?
Delete