Quarter of the way through The Peripheral, no fucken clue wtf's going on. Halfway through, starting to make sense. Seems to be a feature, not a bug. But not sure this nut's worth the effort to crack. I love all of William Gibson's books in approximately descending order from Neuromancer on down, and even given that, the last trilogy was pretty damn good. But this last one, ehhh, I might just finish reading for the sake of finishing and never come back to it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable
The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable by Neale Donald Walsch My rating: 1 of 5 stars thi...
-
Been looking at the Asus X200 notebooks for a couple of months. I loved netbooks when they first came out, went through a few. I still thin...
-
Empire of the Dawn by Jay Kristoff My rating: 2 of 5 stars View all my reviews
-
The Plague Dogs by Richard Adams My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.