The tropes had been expertly reverse-engineered from a sampling of"Nothing mattered, but everything counted," that's the smartest, Zennest thing I've read in a long time. Still savoring it.
meditating monks: in the case of Jinx's drink, from the mind of the Dalai Lama
himself. In a minute or so, the world took on a shimmering translucence, and I
felt connected to the whole universe. Nothing mattered, but everything
counted. All my problems were non-existent.
03 January 2013
In Paul Di Filippo's Ribofunk, there's a short story where two kids down neuropharms for chemically induced satori:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable
The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable by Neale Donald Walsch My rating: 1 of 5 stars thi...
-
Been looking at the Asus X200 notebooks for a couple of months. I loved netbooks when they first came out, went through a few. I still thin...
-
Empire of the Dawn by Jay Kristoff My rating: 2 of 5 stars View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.