27 March 2012
Computer housekeeping
I've been putting off doing backups for too long. Got a lot more stuff since I started torrenting, there's maybe 500gigs, mostly movies, and I just have 2 external drives, a Toshiba and a Seagate, 320gigs each. Duplicate redundant backups would be preferable, but I'll have to segregate for now til a get a terabyte drive. Ok, all vids onto the Seagate, that thing's been iffy since I messed it up on an install last year. Backup copies of important files onto the flashdrives. Maybe I'll try installing Kubuntu on the netbook once I'm all squared away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable
The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable by Neale Donald Walsch My rating: 1 of 5 stars thi...
-
Been looking at the Asus X200 notebooks for a couple of months. I loved netbooks when they first came out, went through a few. I still thin...
-
Empire of the Dawn by Jay Kristoff My rating: 2 of 5 stars View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.