26 April 2011
Asus 1015PEM
Bought an Asus 1015PEM. Overall, a solid netbook, did my homework and checked it out online of course. One thing is the arrow keys are ridiculously small. I hereby pre-emptively nominate this post for WhiteWhine.com. :\ Eh, i'll adapt. My first netbook years ago took some getting used to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable
The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable by Neale Donald Walsch My rating: 1 of 5 stars thi...
-
Been looking at the Asus X200 notebooks for a couple of months. I loved netbooks when they first came out, went through a few. I still thin...
-
Empire of the Dawn by Jay Kristoff My rating: 2 of 5 stars View all my reviews
-
The Plague Dogs by Richard Adams My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews

No comments:
Post a Comment
Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.