I crashed my bike a while back, nasty wipeout, faceplant. The knee was the worst, still twinges sometimes. And it's made me a bit gun-shy on the bike. Speed-shy? I'm more cautious, I brake a lot, hold back on the downhill speed runs. Yeah, sometimes I imagine crashing again. Just need to get acclimatized I guess, and some mental discipline to not let imagination get in the way.
Trying to read The Best of Philippine Speculative Fiction.
Review: The End and the Death: Volume III
The End and the Death: Volume III by Dan Abnett My rating: 3 of 5 stars turbo-opera. blood, guts, swords...
-
Been looking at the Asus X200 notebooks for a couple of months. I loved netbooks when they first came out, went through a few. I still thin...
-
Empire of the Dawn by Jay Kristoff My rating: 2 of 5 stars View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.