Current setup:
Asus EeePC 701 4gig notebook, running Windows XP
Secondhand CRT monitor I got from the girlfriend
Big black Dell keyboard that plugs into USB
Huawei E160 HSDPA USB dongle, running on Globe's Tattoo Broadband prepaid internet
Several flash drives, cameraphone, etc.
While Globe advertises speeds of "up to 2mbps," I've never seen it go over 1mbps on Globe's running speed graph thing. And I wish I could've just stayed with my original Linux OS, but that just really wasn't compatible with the connection.
Review: The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable
The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable by Neale Donald Walsch My rating: 1 of 5 stars thi...
-
Been looking at the Asus X200 notebooks for a couple of months. I loved netbooks when they first came out, went through a few. I still thin...
-
Empire of the Dawn by Jay Kristoff My rating: 2 of 5 stars View all my reviews
-
The Plague Dogs by Richard Adams My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.