About 2 weeks ago, bought a CD of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, and idly asked if they had the West Wing. Didn't expect that they'd have it, but they did; boxed set, all 7 seasons. And the Sorkin-fest continues, haven't watched everything yet.
Just back from Antipolo, went swimming with people from work. Still can't swim, but making some progress, the girlfriend's teaching me.
23 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable
The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable by Neale Donald Walsch My rating: 1 of 5 stars thi...
-
Been looking at the Asus X200 notebooks for a couple of months. I loved netbooks when they first came out, went through a few. I still thin...
-
Empire of the Dawn by Jay Kristoff My rating: 2 of 5 stars View all my reviews
-
The Plague Dogs by Richard Adams My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.