Got an email from DoingFine.org, http://doingfine.org, saying they want to advertise on my blog. While money = good, I'm naturally suspicious. I don't see how a free messagebard, just a few weeks old, can generate revenue to justify paid advertising.
I am doing okayish, but I've learned to be wary, because life can go from fine to fubar just like that. Now let's go help some nice Nigerians with their cashflow problems...
29 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: The End and the Death: Volume III
The End and the Death: Volume III by Dan Abnett My rating: 3 of 5 stars turbo-opera. blood, guts, swords...
-
Been looking at the Asus X200 notebooks for a couple of months. I loved netbooks when they first came out, went through a few. I still thin...
-
Empire of the Dawn by Jay Kristoff My rating: 2 of 5 stars View all my reviews
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteheh, me too. silly heads
ReplyDelete