17 January 2008
Watched NGC's documentary on susan polgar last monday. What astounds me is why didn't others pick up the idea, here's an undeniable example of nurture beating nature, 3 sisters deliberately and successfully trained to be chess geniuses. I'm surprised they didn't spawn a legion of imitators, a generation of vat-grown prodigies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: The End and the Death: Volume III
The End and the Death: Volume III by Dan Abnett My rating: 3 of 5 stars turbo-opera. blood, guts, swords...
-
Been looking at the Asus X200 notebooks for a couple of months. I loved netbooks when they first came out, went through a few. I still thin...
-
Empire of the Dawn by Jay Kristoff My rating: 2 of 5 stars View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.