10 December 2007
Been playing a whole lot of Bubble Bobble on the Asus. This is not why i bought a notebook computer (apparently not a laptop, manual even says don't use it on your lap) but i'm power cycling to break in the battery. Penguin Racer's fun too, and generally messing around to get used to it, but this doesn't feel like progress yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: The End and the Death: Volume III
The End and the Death: Volume III by Dan Abnett My rating: 3 of 5 stars turbo-opera. blood, guts, swords...
-
Been looking at the Asus X200 notebooks for a couple of months. I loved netbooks when they first came out, went through a few. I still thin...
-
Empire of the Dawn by Jay Kristoff My rating: 2 of 5 stars View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.