27 March 2012

Computer housekeeping

I've been putting off doing backups for too long. Got a lot more stuff since I started torrenting, there's maybe 500gigs, mostly movies, and I just have 2 external drives, a Toshiba and a Seagate, 320gigs each. Duplicate redundant backups would be preferable, but I'll have to segregate for now til a get a terabyte drive. Ok, all vids onto the Seagate, that thing's been iffy since I messed it up on an install last year. Backup copies of important files onto the flashdrives. Maybe I'll try installing Kubuntu on the netbook once I'm all squared away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.

Review: Buglette, the Messy Sleeper

Buglette, the Messy Sleeper by Bethanie Deeney Murguia My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my...