28 January 2013

Random reading

Finally tracked down a copy of John M. Ford's The Final Reflection. Not finished yet, but kinda disappointing, after all the hype I've been hearing about it. Spoiler, the sensei grandmaster of the game dies fairly early on, there's almost none of the bildungsroman mentoring I was expecting. (Same reason I was disappointed with Meet Joe Black.)

I've now gone through about 70% of the Questionable Content archive. Not straight through, jumping around a bit, with some navigation form the QC wiki. Yelling Bird's twitterstream (NSFW) is hilarious. A masochistic part of me thinks it would be cool to have Yelling Bird and GLaDOS voiceovers insult-narrating my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.

Review: The Wild Robot

The Wild Robot by Peter Brown My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews