I wanna comment on PDFs, great way to find your way around a dense text and maintain your train of thought. But apparently there aren't any Ubuntu PDF readers with commenting features. Foxit reader for linux, no commenting feature; Adobe Reader 9, no commenting feature. Google results for Ubuntu pdf comments kicks up stuff from 2007, 2008.
Bleah. Shouldn't be fidding with software while drunk. Tanduay Ice is tasty. Seems I can type okay though.
05 January 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable
The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable by Neale Donald Walsch My rating: 1 of 5 stars thi...
-
Been looking at the Asus X200 notebooks for a couple of months. I loved netbooks when they first came out, went through a few. I still thin...
-
Empire of the Dawn by Jay Kristoff My rating: 2 of 5 stars View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.