03 November 2010

ghost in the shell 2: innocence

the other day i got a pirated copy of ghost in the shell 2: innocence. didn't notice when i tried it out at first, but it's dubbed in german, with poorly-translated english subtitles lagging about 15 seconds behind the on-screen action. the first ghost in the shell's one of my all-time favorites, but this is meh. you can see they cobbled together 2 stories from the original manga, but not many movie fans have read the manga anyway, so i guess they thought that would work. there's some interesting architectural imagery once they get to "the north," but overall, pretty weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.

Review: Buglette, the Messy Sleeper

Buglette, the Messy Sleeper by Bethanie Deeney Murguia My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my...