24 November 2009

my girlfriend and i have used both our notebook pcs simultaneously on wifi, and my asus eeepc 701 outlasts her acer one by about 15-20 minutes. i'm thinking of moving up to the asus 1000 someday, the ads say it's got 10 hours of battery life, making it way more convenient for sponging off free mall wifi. my current 701 gets me about an hour online before the battery gives out.

got 2 web apps off and 1 program off Lifehacker, for downloading audio off youtube. the TubeMaster program ate up a lot of memory and was a pain in the ass to uninstall, ListenToYoutube.com makes you suffer through some annoying ads before giving up low quality 2mb mp3s. but Dirpy.com is a winner, clean interface, unobtrusive ads, no nagging to pay up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.

Review: Buglette, the Messy Sleeper

Buglette, the Messy Sleeper by Bethanie Deeney Murguia My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my...