30 November 2007
Celebrated mutineers walk out on their publicized trial, apparently the MPs guarding them had gone turncoat, sided with the rebels. People in the streets, tear gas was used. Curfew in effect, but screw that. Some are fearful, but many just see it as an inconvenience, spectacle. This is how democracy works here, elections don't have enough drama, so once in a while we have to have street theater.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: The End and the Death: Volume III
The End and the Death: Volume III by Dan Abnett My rating: 3 of 5 stars turbo-opera. blood, guts, swords...
-
Been looking at the Asus X200 notebooks for a couple of months. I loved netbooks when they first came out, went through a few. I still thin...
-
Empire of the Dawn by Jay Kristoff My rating: 2 of 5 stars View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.