26 May 2014

Online coding resources

Codeacademy
Koding
Bento
Treehouse
Khan Academy programming
Udacity

A friend asked me if I know any how to code online sites, so I pulled up an old file and I'm posting the stuff here. Caveat emptor, I've played around with Codeacademy but haven't tried any of the rest; Treehouse seems to be a pay site. There's more, but GitHub and Stackoverflow are past introductory level, certainly beyond my rudimentary understanding. Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Edited to add the TESDA Online Program. 12 computer courses, tried the first one and it's rudimentary "This is a keyboard, this is a mouse" stuff. The other courses are things like diesel engine tune-up, massage, etc.

Code School
Coursera
edX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.

Review: Buglette, the Messy Sleeper

Buglette, the Messy Sleeper by Bethanie Deeney Murguia My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my...