26 May 2013

Pickpocket Blues

A few days ago, a thief stole my phone right out of my front pants pocket, on a late-night bus along East Ave. It was fast, turned around and my pocket was lighter, my earphone jack dangling, thief off the bus and gone into the night. Impressive skill really, just sucks that it happened to me. Guy left my wallet alone, right in the same pocket, which seems like an insult.

Anyway, got another Motorola cos I like having a a lot of battery life. And yay, Ingress works on the Defy Mini.

Currently listening to Jet. This is the kind of rock I like; good beat and loud guitars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.

Review: Buglette, the Messy Sleeper

Buglette, the Messy Sleeper by Bethanie Deeney Murguia My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my...