08 January 2013

Got nothing to post, and here I am posting it. The Notepad++ site hadn't been working for a while, but finally got that downloaded and working. Then decided I didn't like it, went looking for some other lightweight text editor with a word count function. So yeah, there's gedit for Windows. ("The Easy Way: Step 1 and done. The Cool Way: Step 1... code code code... Step 25..." are you fucken kidding me?)

Thought I'd try signing up at Reddit, click register, tried username "nicdevera," bzzt, try another. Motherf... No wait, that's me, I signed that up a while back but haven't used it. Reset password, and I'm in. Looking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.

Review: Buglette, the Messy Sleeper

Buglette, the Messy Sleeper by Bethanie Deeney Murguia My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my...