25 August 2012

Online music in the Philippines

Rdio: Not available in your country.
Spotify: Not available in your country.
Pandora: Not available in your country.
Google Music: Not available in your country.

What does work: Grooveshark, Last.fm, and Libre.fm.

Beatable, sure, I could make it look like I'm connecting from the USA, but meh. Again, not an audiophile, not worth the hassle. What I'm looking for is just music recommendations, like I input AC/DC, Bob Dylan, Yoshida Brothers, Fall Out Boy, etc, and the site suggests more music I might like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.

Review: Buglette, the Messy Sleeper

Buglette, the Messy Sleeper by Bethanie Deeney Murguia My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my...