05 December 2011

Derping

Testing. Fiddling with the blog settings again, need a big block of text to get a sense of the width. Learning how to touch-type, harder than I thought. Wonder if it's worth the effort to learn to type with the Dvorak layout? Easy to switch the keyboard settings in the software, but then that's another setup to memorize. Then I can't rely on the actual qwerty keyboard lettering. I actually made a Dvorak keyboard years ago; took an old keyboard apart, looked up the Dvorak layout, rearranged the keys to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.

Review: Buglette, the Messy Sleeper

Buglette, the Messy Sleeper by Bethanie Deeney Murguia My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my...