22 May 2009

Current setup:

Asus EeePC 701 4gig notebook, running Windows XP
Secondhand CRT monitor I got from the girlfriend
Big black Dell keyboard that plugs into USB
Huawei E160 HSDPA USB dongle, running on Globe's Tattoo Broadband prepaid internet
Several flash drives, cameraphone, etc.

While Globe advertises speeds of "up to 2mbps," I've never seen it go over 1mbps on Globe's running speed graph thing. And I wish I could've just stayed with my original Linux OS, but that just really wasn't compatible with the connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word verification keep out the spambots, but comments will never be censored. Crocker's Rules. Tell me I'm an ass.

Review: Buglette, the Messy Sleeper

Buglette, the Messy Sleeper by Bethanie Deeney Murguia My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my...